Technical Assistance to Support in the preparation of an EU Short Term Strategy for the Sudan
We are looking for experts with the following profiles. Should you match the project criteria, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Expert (60 working days over 8 months, support split into three missions maximum)
| Qualifications and skills:
- Master’s degree in Economics, Development Studies and Social Sciences or equivalent.
| General professional experience:
- The expert must have at least ten (10) years of experience in the area of development cooperation
| Specific professional experience:
- Demonstrated experience in preparing policies and strategies in the field of development cooperation
- Experience in analytical work (economic, finance or social)
- Experience in preparing or contributing to CSP/NIP would be of added value
- Knowledge and practical experience in working with EU procedures including project cycle management (PCM) is of importance
- Sector expertise in Rural Development/Food Security, Health or Education would be of added value
- Good communication and drafting skills
- Fluency in English indispensable and knowledge of Arabic would be of added value.