Location: Granada – SPAIN
Starting date: As soon as possible
SICI Dominus is looking for an experienced Project Manager for the upcoming new round of EU Framework Contract Services for the Implementation of External Aid (SIEA 2018).
S/he will work in SICI Dominus FWC team in coordination with the Business Development Unit and the Project Implementation Unit from SICI Dominus’s Headquarters in Granada, Spain.
If you meet the requirements and are interested in the position please send your application (cover letter and CV in English, as well as academic and professional supporting documentation) as soon as possible, and at the latest by 14.03.2018. Please send all the documents to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Coordination and management of FWC team’s staff members;
- Handling of incoming requests for services, identifying experts and drafting proposals for FWC assignments;
- Mobilisation and planning of resources and experts for the implementation of FWC assignments;
- Contractual and financial management of individual FWC assignments;
- Monitoring of services rendered and experts’ performance evaluation;
- Quality control of project deliverables;
- Serving as liaison point for the Contracting Authority and/or project beneficiaries;
- Coordination with consortium members.
- Ensures integration, performance and effectiveness between FWC Unit and the International Business Department.
- Master’s Degree in Economics, Law, Political Science, International relations, European studies or in another relevant field;
- Fluency in English and in a second language between French, Spanish or Portuguese;
- Working experience in companies bidding for service contracts at the international level;
- At least 5 years of experience in project formulation and/or management;
- Knowledge of the EU policy for external aid;
- Experience with EuropeAid tenders/projects will be considered an asset.
- Experience with Framework Contracts Management.
- Work in the international development cooperation business.
- On-the-job training and skills development (project management, entrepreneurial thinking, inde-pendent decision-making, financial controlling, negotiation, etc.).
- Membership in a dynamic, flat-structured and successful company with pleasant colleagues.