REFERENCE: FWC-PM 04/2019
Servicios Integrales de Contratación e Intermediación Dominus (SICI DOMINUS), was founded in 1995 in Spain and provides integral consultancy services at national and international level to public entities, private companies and other entities that are engaged with the socio-economic development of the territory. SICI DOMINUS is working on co-operation projects financed by international institutions like the European Commission, UN and the World Bank.
SICI Dominus is currently a Spanish leader in cooperation, with its participation in 4 Lots of the Framework Contract for the implementation of external aid 2018 (FWC SIEA 2018) providing specialised experts, backstopping and support to ensure quality delivery and client satisfaction:
- Lot 1- Sustainable management of natural resources and resilience Indicative budget
- Lot 3- Human Rights, Democracy and Peace
- Lot 4- Human Development and safety net Indicative budget
- Lot 5- Budget Support Indicative budget
In order to strengthen our FWC team we are looking for an experienced
FWC PROJECT MANAGER
If you are a person with great analytical skills, love international environment, project management experience, a strategic mind and a passion for understanding the details, and you meet the requirements then this is the role for you!
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To
- Identification of experts and tailoring the CVs
- Negotiating with experts;
- Coordination of the assigned offers (including a budget and technical proposal);
- If the offer is awarded, giving support to the start-up, implementation and coordination of the project;
- Managing contacts with clients and function as focal point for the project;
- Cooperation with consortium partners;
- Backstopping tasks, data and document analysis;
- Updating our Internal database;
- Written contributions to reports and other outputs;
Education And Experience
- Holds a University Degree (Bachelor minimum) in social sciences, economics, international development or related fields
- Knowledge of project management tools & techniques (min. 3 years of relevant work experience)
- Knowledge of international development cooperation
- Excellent command of English (C1) and French (C1-B2) is mandatory.
- Have experience with managing similar FWC for the European Commission and other donors will be an asset.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Proactive and dynamic spirit identifying opportunities and tackling problems
- Excellent team-working and problem-solving skills and ability to communicate with a variety of different profiles
- Experience in the identification and negotiation of international experts as well as in the management of tenders and contracts in the area of international cooperation
- Strong motivation and relationship-building
- Capacity of independent decision-making and taking initiatives
- Organizational skills at project and team level
- Strong analytical and drafting skills
- Excellent time-management, multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritise and to respect deadlines, work independently and to assume responsibility. Availability and flexibility to work occasionally after hours
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Sound command of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other IT tools.
- Full time position with a competitive salary
- 1 year contract with possibility of extension to an unlimited employment contract
- Annual leave entitlements of 22 days
- Membership in a competent and highly motivated team, that will contribute to your professional growth.
- On-the-job training and skills development
- Location: headquarters in Granada or Brussels office.
Please send your application by email (Subject : FWC-PM 04/2019 indicating your earliest starting date, cover letter in French and CV in English, as well as academic and professional supporting documentation, all in one single PDF file) at the latest by 30.05.2019 to Human Resources department: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Incoming applications will be screened on a running basis and we may fill the vacancy before the closing date.
SICI DOMINUS is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity