Three category I experts are suggested for this project for a total of 40 working days
The team leader will need to have the skills and experience of a senior public financial management specialist. The consultant will propose other team members with appropriate skills and background in financial management / auditing / accounting for a successful
completion of the task to reach a skill mix as defined below:
– Category and duration of equivalent experience
• A minimum of 12 years of proven experience in international audit or a related area such as finance, accounting, business administration/analysis; and
• A minimum of 12 years of experience in financial accounting with the ability review and analyze financial information, including budgets.
Valid up-to-date certification from an internationally recognized accountancy body or internal audit body (for each team member);
• Proven outstanding grasp of financial and fiduciary concepts, preferably related to developing countries/development aid;
• An ability to use financial analysis and interpretation to persuasively present finance-related outcomes;
• Ability to synthesize multiple, disparate sources of information, including experience and intuition in financial management and audit, and make sound analysis and provide appropriate advice;
• Ability to make consistent, rational and objective independent judgment under pressure.
Experience in finance, accounting and/or auditing within the public sector in Developing countries is strongly desired.
– Education: University degree or equivalent in Accounting/Business Administration, Economics, health system management or other related fields
– Experience: A minimum of 12 years of proven relevant experience for all team members
– Language skills: The team must have at least one Cl level in English to ensure fluent report writing and all team members must have good proven knowledge of Portuguese (B2 equivalent)
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org